A business coach will assist and guide the business owner in running a business by helping them clarify the vision of their business and how it fits in with their personal goals. Business coaching is a process used to take a business from where it is now to where the business owner wants it to be.
The first step: Business/life Review, Alignment Training and Action Plan. Amanda your Coach is focused on growth and increased success on areas for you (whatever success means to you). Your coach is dedicated to delivering the highest level of practice, life skills, time management, sales, marketing and systems management to enable clients to achieve their individual personal and professional goals.
The Business/life’s Review is conducted over the first weeks of the program: The Alignment is conducted over the following weeks and is an in-depth look at your goals business and personal, the strategies you have used previously and what results were achieved. The Alignment is basically your road map for the future of yourself/business. It will assist in identifying a complete list of strategies and ideas that you’re not currently using, as well as those you are using that could do with some improvements. As well as a few life goals that you have overlooked.
The purpose of the Alignment is to insure that all parties in your environment that will impact on your business/life are in-line with the ideal goals and focus of your future.
Think of it this way, if your business is a vessel and a team member is below the line, dragging the chain or anchor in this metaphor, then the vessel is unable to move forward regardless of the pressure above. More energy is wasted and the process becomes difficult. The process of going through the alignment ensures you, your life and or business partners and your entire team are clear on your goals and objectives, as we begin the process of change. This is vitally important to ensure we are able to identify what each person is striving to achieve. For business we recommend that all decision makers be involved in this process, again, this includes business and life partners.
Here is a breakdown of what is included in our Business Alignment:
- Full business assessments including analysis of systems, marketing, staff training, etc.
- Weekly coaching/mentoring & consulting with individual practitioners & their staff as required.
- Full strategic implementation, strategic practice solutions.
- Practice alignment with owners and staff.
- Practice planning and goal setting action plan.
- Practitioner mindset change.
- Weekly email support.
- Practice statistics & KPI reporting.
- You will need at least 5-6 hours per week to work on your business, for the effective completion and implementation of strategies for the successful growth of your business.
- Coaching services are advisory. You bear the sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services in your business. You agree to forever indemnify and hold harmless your coach from any loss, cost or expense resulting from your activities related to the subject matter in this document and in the program.
- Your coach will be facilitating your process, yet not responsible for doing all the work, you will be primarily responsible for the results you achieve. Your coach seeks to educate, train and motivate you in order to make your ability to run a successful business a lifelong activity.
SERVICES: The program consists of a series of structured coaching sessions to improve your life. Coaching may address specific personal projects, emotional resistance or general conditions in your life or profession. Other coaching services include value, clarification, brainstorming, identifying patterns, plans of action, NLP, TLT and Hypnotherapy.